not the rhino
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
  No two people are not on fire.

I found a lovely, tiny yellow post-it note on the floor. In a wispy scripty hadwriting, it says:

B-
I hope you have a beautiful day! Thoughts of you and last night are already all I can think about. I love you so much!
(heart) me

Whoa. Hells yeah.

And this, from the NY Times, which most of you have probably seen already:

Ms. Rice said she believed that a memo from a presidential briefing on Aug. 6, 2001, contained information that the F.B.I. was "pursuing full-field investigations" of the cells.

But she said she could not recall having discussed that information with Mr. Bush.

She added that the administration was aware that there were issues inside the United States, "but I don't remember the Al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about."

Mr. Ben-Veniste persisted, asking, "Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice" that the presidential daily briefing on Aug. 6 "warned against possible attacks in this country?"

He ended the question by asking her to give the name of the memo, to which she replied: "I believe the title was `Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States.' "

Ms. Rice insisted, however, that the memo did not warn of attacks inside America. "It was historical information based on old reporting," she said. "There was no new threat information, and it did not, in fact, warn of any coming attacks inside the United States."
 
i just don't know yet.

ARCHIVES
12.03 / 01.04 / 02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 10.04 / 12.04 / 01.05 / 02.05 / 03.05 /


I know

spoons

The Boo

Elephant Larry

Knoblet

Spinning Mud

Tom 7

Jeff Solomon

Kaki King

Stridor

Twiin

I read

Mimi Smartypants

Defective Yeti

Cary Tennis

Dan Savage

Em & Lo

I like

Recipes

This American Life

Mike Doughty

Homestar Runner

MC Frontalot

Zingerman's

Penzeys

Find me on

Friendster

Orkut

Powered by Blogger