not the rhino
Wednesday, April 14, 2004
  Oh, how I weep for that badness in me...

Yesterday I posted a cute note that I found. Here are some more found love notes, if a bit late for valentine's. A few bad. A few good. The Atticus one makes me glad I'm not in high school anymore...

Why the quotes? Why? Why?
Yikes.
Double Yikes.

The way you always order the same thing at Jimmy John's?? Please.
I like her.
Alexander the Great!

And speaking of love: Dan Savage got a marriage certificate! Not to marry his partner of ten years, who he raises a kid with, no no no... with a lesbian chick that he works with. He can get married, of course. But only to someone he doesn't love and has no intention of starting a family with. That's logical.

I also love quantum computing. (How's that for a segue?) Cool science tidbit: I know these guys
Comments: Post a Comment
i just don't know yet.

ARCHIVES
12.03 / 01.04 / 02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 10.04 / 12.04 / 01.05 / 02.05 / 03.05 /


I know

spoons

The Boo

Elephant Larry

Knoblet

Spinning Mud

Tom 7

Jeff Solomon

Kaki King

Stridor

Twiin

I read

Mimi Smartypants

Defective Yeti

Cary Tennis

Dan Savage

Em & Lo

I like

Recipes

This American Life

Mike Doughty

Homestar Runner

MC Frontalot

Zingerman's

Penzeys

Find me on

Friendster

Orkut

Powered by Blogger