not the rhino
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
 
Here's a cute picture of Steve and Caitlyn on their wedding day! Caity is the little sister of my brother John's friend-since-he-was-little, Landon. (Did you get that?) That made for an especially fun wedding and reception, since I already knew the bride's brother and sister, etc. It was also nice that Caity's family lives (literally!) down the street from my Mom, so most people didn't have to travel.

The whole thing was very low-key: they had the cute, short, barefoot ceremony in a park nearby, and the reception was a potluck dinner at a restored mansion in the park.

Tomorrow: hopefully, there will be pictures of Miss Isabella. I need to find a scanner somewhere...
 Posted by Hello 
Comments: Post a Comment
i just don't know yet.

ARCHIVES
12.03 / 01.04 / 02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 10.04 / 12.04 / 01.05 / 02.05 / 03.05 /


I know

spoons

The Boo

Elephant Larry

Knoblet

Spinning Mud

Tom 7

Jeff Solomon

Kaki King

Stridor

Twiin

I read

Mimi Smartypants

Defective Yeti

Cary Tennis

Dan Savage

Em & Lo

I like

Recipes

This American Life

Mike Doughty

Homestar Runner

MC Frontalot

Zingerman's

Penzeys

Find me on

Friendster

Orkut

Powered by Blogger