not the rhino
Sunday, September 26, 2004
  Links that are not for the tender ears:
An oldie but goodie.
And: Is that what you want?

They're some old flash movies from Brunching Shuttlecocks -- I think of the first one every so often and it's a pain in the booty to google because I can never remember much about it. I know it has some association with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, one of the characters is an egg roll, and it has a great last line. Try googling that. The second one features Lore, whom you may know.

While you're rocking the internet videos, Ben Folds fans should check out the online video for "still fighting it". (If you prefer Windows Media Player, you can go to the Ben Folds site and click "video" on the top bar to get to it.) I like its homespun filming and sentimentality. Good song, too. 
Comments: Post a Comment
i just don't know yet.

ARCHIVES
12.03 / 01.04 / 02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 10.04 / 12.04 / 01.05 / 02.05 / 03.05 /


I know

spoons

The Boo

Elephant Larry

Knoblet

Spinning Mud

Tom 7

Jeff Solomon

Kaki King

Stridor

Twiin

I read

Mimi Smartypants

Defective Yeti

Cary Tennis

Dan Savage

Em & Lo

I like

Recipes

This American Life

Mike Doughty

Homestar Runner

MC Frontalot

Zingerman's

Penzeys

Find me on

Friendster

Orkut

Powered by Blogger